Terms & Conditions
Website - Conditions of Use & Compliance
- This website is owned and operated by Attitude Aust Pty Ltd (ABN 97 606 269 881).
- Access to and use of this website and the products available on this website are subject to the following conditions. By using the website, you are agreeing to all of the conditions which may be updated, suspended or terminated by us without notice, at our discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the conditions.
- By placing an order on our website you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the conditions contained herein. We may accept or reject this offer at our discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched.
- You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any Order through the Site.
- You agree not to use any data listed on the site for commercial purposes e.g. through price or information scraping.
- You agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is fraudulent, unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may access the Site for your own personal use but otherwise neither the Site, nor any material on it, may be altered, modified, reproduced, transmitted or distributed without our prior written consent.
- While using this Site, you may not:
- breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or act contrary to any relevant standards or codes or make any fraudulent enquiries, purchases or requests;
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material which interferes with other users or other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or post any spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications;
- impersonate another person or use another person’s details without their permission;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- use the Site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are under the age of 18;
- fail to pay for products ordered using your login;
- transfer your login to another party without our consent;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about other customers, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Pricing, Product Availability & Errors
- All transactions on this site are displayed in Australian dollars (AUD). International orders will be converted to AUD by the customer’s financial institution. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST except for gift vouchers.
- All prices exclude delivery costs which are added during the checkout process.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and/or during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on our website are correct, however, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at an incorrect price.
Product availability & Errors
An item available for purchase on our website does not always mean it is available in stock. While we try to keep all items in stock, there are times when we will be out of stock, and even times when we can no longer purchase the item on display. If an item that you purchase is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible:
- that the item is out of stock
- when we expect the item to arrive back in stock
- You will have the choice to:
- wait until the item is in stock and we will send the order
- request that the order be sent in two parts (additional postage may be charged)
- accept a substitute for that item
- accept the order without the out-of-stock item
- we will refund the cost of the item
- cancel the order completely and we will refund your purchase in full
- On some occasions there may be information on our site that contains errors. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to change and/or update information or cancel orders. Errors refer to typographical errors, omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, offers, promotions, shipping costs, availability and transit times.
- Please view our Shipping Policy here.
Returns & Exchanges
- Please view our Refund Policy here.
Security and Privacy of Personal Information
Your log in account with us
- To shop on our website you will be given the choice of shopping as a guest or as a registered customer. If you choose to register on our website you will be required to create a password protected account. If you are a returning customer, you will be required to log onto this account.
- There are significant advantages to having an account on our website. These include being able to view your order history, save relevant information like delivery address, and the ability to join our Mailing List.
- We also occasionally make offers to our registered customers that are not available to other users of our website.
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us.
- Our Customer Mailing List is established as a benefit to you, our customers. It has the benefit to us that we can communicate with you, but that will only work if it is of benefit to you. If you know of a way that we can improve our service, please let us know.
- Part of that service is to ensure our customers are aware of promotions that we undertake, so that they have the opportunity to participate and benefit. These can include sales, special discounts, prizes and giveaways.
- You can have your sales history recorded. Each sale can be recorded on your ‘account’ and can be looked up at a later date. Sales history may be used to offer rewards such as discounts or vouchers for biggest purchases over a period.
- You may be offered opportunities from our related companies, but we will never give your contact details to an outsider for their use.
- Our preference is to communicate through email as it is cheaper, faster, more environmentally friendly and easily ignored or deleted by you if you are not interested.
- We respect your right to request not to receive this material. You can opt out of receiving our emails at any time.
We welcome feedback from you and will reply to all comments and complaints promptly.
This website, including pages and online images, is protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved. When you access the Attitude Australia website you may retrieve our materials for information only. You may save a local copy or print it for your own personal use, or in order to inform other potential customers about our products. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.