- Attitude delivers Australia wide and Internationally. We use Australia Post and couriers on occasion.
- Postage options are standard, express or in-store pick up.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order, especially where orders are addressed to a gift recipient.
- Orders are processed within 1-3 business days (excludes weekends and public holidays). A delay in shipping may occur for certain products sold online.
Additional Delivery Charges
- For bulky items (i.e. Dream Duffels) or large orders, additional charges will apply and we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs where necessary. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch if you do not agree with the additional charges.
- Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is re-sent at your request.
Postage within Australia
- When posting items within Australia we charge a fixed rate of $10.00 per order.
- Orders are sent through Australia Post which has tracking available on all Parcel Post.
- Parcels are generally received in capital cities within 2-5 working days from the time of posting.
- Delivery for rural areas may be somewhat longer than this.
In-store pick up
- With our free in-store pickup option you can skip the postage fees and your order can be collected from Attitude Australia.
- Once you have placed your order online and selected in-store pickup at the checkout, our staff will prepare your order and it will be ready for pick up within 1-3 business days.
- We will contact you should there be any extended wait times for specific items. Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive notification in by way of a phone call, email or text.
- Our in-store pickup hours are 10:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm Saturdays and 10am to 2pm Sundays.
- Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
- International orders are sent through Australia Post, using Pack and Track International, or where this service is not available, Registered Post International.
- Registered Post International does not have tracking but does require a signature on delivery, thereby offering a degree of security.
- Our charges reflect the actual cost of posting the order through Australia Post. We do not charge a fee for packing the order.
- International delivery times can be found on the Australia Post website. Delivery times are a guide only and delays can occur – not least because of Customs officials in the receiving country.
- International orders over 5kg or to a country not on our usual mailing list will need a special quote. Please contact us and we will confirm the best method and cost for the service.
- Please note that we may not provide refund or replacement when sending overseas. We use Australia Post as our carrier and utilise their services to track and find lost or missing articles. This is usually very reliable to the countries that offer Pack and Track International (those on our website that calculate postage) but it can take some time. Goods sent to countries not automatically calculated on our website must have their own insurance and refunds will be dependent on that postal insurance.
- Please note: due to the current COVID-19 situation in Australia, Australia Post is experiencing some shipping delays.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your email with your shipping confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.